• Our latest on-line catalog: Catalog April 2020: 100 items under $100 is ready for viewing. To view, click here or the link above.
• April 22nd is Earth Day. In celebration of a beautiful world here are a few artists books about planet earth.
Landscapes of the Late Anthropocene by P.B. Zimmermann
One Tree by Gretchen C. Daily and Charles J. Katz, Jr.
Panorama by Julie Chen
Riverine by Sara White
The Silences Between by Keri Hulme
The Oil Book by Rachel Simmons
LandEscape bHelen Hiebert and Karen Kunc
Extinct, Extirpated, Endangered by Rebecca Goodale
Devil Wind by Barbara Milman
The Natural History Museum #2 by Cathy Durso
Biosphere by Ginger Burrell
The proposition of landscape by Melissa Wagner-Lawler
Nature Resource by Tony Bellaver
Influxstructure by Keri Miki-Lani Schroeder
Food for Thought by Lynn Agnew & Mary Jeanne Linford
• To access catalogs that are available online click the hyperlink above for "On-line Catalogues". This will give you access to the most recent catalogue. Clicking the bar entry on that page for "Other Catalogues" will give you access to catalogues since January 2015.
• If you'd like to pass the word on about our web site, please Click here to send this link to a friend.
• Any website viewing problem please contact webmaster.