• Our latest catalog "Catalog Fall2021: Who Are You?/Who Am I" is now ready to view. To view click here or the link above. Identity is defined by Webster as “the qualities, beliefs, etc., that make a particular person or group different from others”. Many forces determine the person we were, we are and the one we become. The items in this catalog are about those influences – gender, psychological, social, philosophical, racial and so many more.
• Will There Be Libraries in 25 Years by Brewster Kahle
• Books Unshelved with Catherine Michaelis
December “Universal Human Rights Month”: “We have seen our share of cruelty and hate. We can do better. That’s why the world is observing Universal Human Rights Month during December. This month is a reminder that the United Nations General Assembly codified the basic human rights of every person. It’s also a time to reflect on the way we treat others, and to do what we can in the fight for equality.”
An Activist’s Tablet (Windowpane Press)
Attempted Fix (Tyler Starr)
Ballot Box (Windowpane Press)
Buddha’s Tears (WSW)
Control Mechanism (Clif Meador)
Inception (Islam Aly)
Long Slow March (Clif Meador)
One Hundred Excellent Flowers (Clif Meador)
Primer for Democracy (Windowpane Press)
Remember (Windowpane Press)
Sanctus Sonorensis (Spaceheater Editions)
White Riots (Strong Silent Type Press)
Wrongly Bodied (Clarissa Sligh)
• If you'd like to pass the word on about our web site, please Click here to send this link to a friend.
• Any website viewing problem please contact webmaster.