• Click here to see Alex Appella's Tedx Talk about the journey of creating "The Janos Book" and how it led to Traveling Libraries. For sub titles, click the CC, and the gear icon will allow you to pick English.
• Our latest catalog "Catalog December 2017: Matters of Justice" is now ready to view. To view click here or the link above.
• Beginning a new year, looking back on the first 17 years of the 21st Century.
2000 The Artist at Home by Shireen Holman
2001 By a Thread by Lynne Avadenka
2002 Only When the River Moves by Jim Koss
2003 Personal Paradigms by Julie Chen
2004 The Fragments of Parmenides by Peter Koch, Printers
2005 For Boys Who Dream of War by Caren Heft
2006 The Janos Book by Alex Appella
2007 The Phoenix by Linda Samson-Talleur
2008 The Water Department by Gail Watson
2009 Herakles and the Eurystheusian Twelve-Step Program by Foolscap Press
2010 Ravel/Unravel by Full Plate Press
2011 Crossing the Tigress by Caren Heft, Brian Borchardt, Jeff Morin
2012 Nourish by Diane Jacobs
2013 Why you can't get married by Nava Atlas
2014 Circle or Zero by Mari Eckstein Gower
2015 Interluceo by Helen Hiebert & Beatrice Coron
2016 The Silences Between by Janus Press
2017 It is bitter to leave your home by Romano Hanni
• If you'd like to pass the word on about our web site, please Click here to send this link to a friend.
• Any website viewing problem please contact webmaster.